- you will learn about papers, inks, thermal embossing, and some important
tools you’ll want in your stamping kit.
will make a card and go home with a hand-out of information that you
learned in class
- prepares you for most other stamping classes.
You will learn all about the VIP stamp positioner, masking,
sponging, how to use your Xacto knife, and you will make a simple pop-up
you will use Staedtler Water color markers straight from the pen, as a
watercolor, and with a Dove Blender.
We will finish this class with instructions on the Studio 2 Alcohol
- this 2 part class introduces you to both wax and watercolor pencils,
card development, and shading. You
techniques and take home a detailed hand-out.
- teaches you many watercolor techniques and introduces you to different
types of watercolor sources.
Shrink art pins with fun, flair and lots of personality!
with a Stylus
- free form background preparation for card making and collage.
a fresh approach to Spring - mixed media and more!
- in this fast-paced class we will complete eight cards that look great
but take little time to complete. Good
for any occasion, this class will put you ahead of the “Yikes I need a
card NOW crunch”.
using stamping and other techniques, create a lovely decorator lamp shade
for your home. There will be
numerous samples to view during class.
- new visions of vellum that will inspire you to continue exploring the
uses of this extraordinary paper.
- create beautiful cards using the newest tool to hit the stamping world.
Whether crafting sophisticated greetings or whipping out a card in
a crisis, these are the greatest!
- In this class we will play with many of the fun US Art Quest supplies
such as Gildenglitz, Pearl Ex, and Perfect fx to
create cards with a definite artistic flair.
Tag art is very popular right now. We
will not only create some lovely examples, but will make a portfolio to
as well. This is a fun class
in which you can really stretch your creativity.
- in this class you will stamp and construct a beautiful journal using
tags and beads. You will also
beads to embellish the book.
- Dazzle your friends with this mystery card.
It is fun to make and people of all ages love to receive it.
- this small hard-covered book, has a garden-themed collage on the cover.
The four signatures are
through the binding and exposed stitching is embellished with an
assortment of beads.
make two soft-cover skewer books - one single and one double signature.
Lazer printed paste papers are stamped for
quick and easy collage-look cover decoration.
A quick book with character - you’ll love it!
- a full day of learning the pour method of papermaking.
Techniques include a basic sheet, pulp painting, inclusions,
embossing and laminating – and you will be given written ideas on how to
use what you make.
Gildenglitz, Lumiere paint and much more give this special
“girl-shaped” book a sparkling personality!
- this single signature, tag-shaped book has a wrap around cover and is
embellished with Asian-themed stamps,
sealing wax, beads and charms. Explore
a new “tag” option for the upcoming convention!
- this easy elegant technique is the latest idea for your Encore pigment
pads. In this class we will
be using the
Illuminated Manuscript Stamps, dye inks and tag embellishments to create a
glazed metal finish. So quick
and simple you’ll
at least two cards in class.